Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wedding Pictures

Here they are...

I haven't had time to post a whole lot of pictures, but these are a few that i thought i might share while i wait to do the rest :)

Tea Ceremony at Walter's House & Chinese Buffet Lunch



The Bride arriving at the Groom's Father's House in a CheongSam
that she had to starve herself for a month to get into..*ouch*



David and Letti with Chinese Wedding Figurines



( L - R ) Big Sister, Big Bro-in-Law, 1st Nephew, Sis-in-Law, Papa, Mummy, Jumbledmind, Letti
2nd Row (L-R) 2nd Nephew and Brother



Letti & David at Chinese Buffet Lunch after Tea Ceremony

The Wedding at The HSU Chapel



The Bride getting ready



Exchanging Vows



Papa giving away the Bride

Reception at The Grace Museum



The Loggia at the Grace Museum


The newlyweds arriving at the reception


Cutting of the Cake

25 comments:

*~*HollyMarie*~* said...

Hon, you were georgous!!! I hope I look just as amazing as you on my wedding day. Hehe...we finally got to see a full pic of David. I'm so happy for the both of you.

I love the chapel that you got married in....I want to get married in a place like that!

*~*God Bless*~*

Agnes said...

Happy couple ... happy couple! My wedding was a really simple one ... I think I would be deadly exhausted if I had one like yours!
Congratulations again, Mr and Mrs Woods.
P.S. in case you didn't know, I post pictures showing my face on my blog last week ... if you want to see how I look like, go and have a look! LOL!

Kidney Girl said...

Yeah pics! Wow - your dresses were beautiful! You looked great! Those stained glass windows in the church were beautiful - The Bridesmaids' dresses looked beautiful against that glass - perfect! I can't wait to see the rest:D

Lynne

makuahine said...

Wonderful photos! Congratulations again!! :)

Fish Fish said...

^_^ You look very sweet that day letti. I like your white gown. David looks cool on that day too. Otsukaresama!! Aiyar~ no chance to see jumbled mind. Kihkihkih... her kebaya looks very nice.

Pickle said...

Congratulations Letti, you look stunning on the photographs. I hope you had a fantastic time. The stained glass in the church really is amazing, reminds me of the Cathedral in Liverpool.
Hope you both feel better soon
hugs
Pickle
x

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You look beautiful Letti and the church looks fab! Finally I got to see your hubby! Hes so tall!! Anyway you look great together hun... all the best for the future, I cant wait to see little Letti's and Davids *wink* *wink*Hahahaha or is it too soon??? :O

Azxel said...

wow.. awesome wedding pic. you picked a great place (i mean church) with that great looking stained glass windows. true to what the others say, we finally get to see something else besides that 'shiny' top. ;)

congratulations again.

p.s your sis's gonna start a cult group with that smiley face of hers.

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing the pictures! Congratulations!

SooHK said...

Wa Say Man.... Pretty pretty....

Gene Lim said...

All i can say is WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO WOWWWWWWW baby! hahahah..u really really look very beautiful!
AND u and DAVID, look soo great as couple!
LOvely just lovely my dear!
Very happy for u! I love your wedding dress and the cheongsum of course!!
BOyyyyyy.. thanks for all the pictures! lovely.. just sweet and lovely!

Ashley said...

Wonderful! Beautiful! Radiant! Ok, I loved the pictures. Now I want more. :)

dreaming-neko said...

a wonderful wedding! beautiful pics! congrats, letti! :)

Laura.Y said...

Letti, you look so beautiful! and the church wedding looks lovely with the stained glass walls. David is one lucky chap! :) Wishing u and david a great journey ahead.

Anonymous said...

Hi Letti, you are so beautiful, I feel so happy for you. I must tell the mysterious journalist that I have seen all her photos and she is very beautiful too.

Anonymous said...

Letti and David make the perfect couple! And in case you all did not notice, I was the maid of honor in that red dress at the chapel! But sorry-la..muka tak dak! Hahhaah :) Chris..no cult la..

Anonymous said...

Hi Letti, my favorite shot is "Exchanging Vows"... i see 'Trinity' in it. :) May God keeps both of you together in His love.

Ms JM, why r u covering your pretty face???

Monica said...

they are so nice and I finally got to see David

did you wear contacts or did you stumble around!!!

I like all the cowboy hats, I had a stop over in Texas and was amazed at all the people in cowboy hats in the airport!!!(you dont see that in NY!!)

Anonymous said...

letti and david
congrats to the both of u ~! your wedding and u 2 are gorgeous!!
much love from all your friends at #triviabites <3

Knittin Gal said...

Congratulations!! Everything and everyone looks astronomical!

Anonymous said...

HI Letticia;

Congrats....Take care!

Suhaimi

Davkong said...

hi letti....sorry this came a 'bit' too late, but "Congratulations!!!"..You sure look happy and lovely that day! May God bless you and you husband with renewed happiness and bliss :)

GPV said...

I got here real late but it seems normal since I don't know you but you are pretty and you look sweet and intelligent,wish you both the very best.
I'm really upset to be so late,no cake left damn it!!!

Anonymous said...

Letti, you look simply amazing. And so does David. Wow, that cake looks so good. I could eat some now..lol.

Melinda said...

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to discover your wedding pics, Letti! You looked absolutely gorgeous, though I have to say, I loved seeing you in your traditional dress! I wish I could look as good as you did in your white wedding dress though! ;-)