Here's the pictures from the fair...
Horsie Having a Bath (L) Horsie with "W" Brand on its shoulder ( R )

Goat getting trimmed and cleaned for the Fair

Klu Klux Goat ( Actually, it's to keep them from getting dirty again)

Using Vacuum Cleaners to fluff up the cows' coats for the Fair

At The Petting Zoo

Vegetable Fair

The Carnival



Letti and the infamous Turkey Leg


That's all folks!

Goat getting trimmed and cleaned for the Fair

Klu Klux Goat ( Actually, it's to keep them from getting dirty again)

Using Vacuum Cleaners to fluff up the cows' coats for the Fair

At The Petting Zoo

Vegetable Fair

The Carnival



Letti and the infamous Turkey Leg


That's all folks!

7 comments:
You ate the turkey leg all by yourself? I thought you were on diet? Not anymore? LOL!
omigosh! that turkey leg is huge!!! did u finish it??!!
That looks like so much fun! And that turkey leg! Yea the question on everyone's mind, did you manage to finish that? :D
I heard about theose turkey legs!!! they dont seem to have them here, but My brother had to go to some car race thingy down south for his job and all he was talking about was the people walking around with the giant turkey legs, hes never seen it before!!
The pumpkin is so huge!! :O I'm amazed.. Never see such a big pumpkin before :)
What a huge turkey leg as well :P
I'm wondering as well, u manage to finish eating it by yourself? ;)
How much is it?
hOW INTERESTING,,,HMMM,
Letti,this is a tad off the subject,but I MUST ask for your expertise!
Can u help me? If it's too complicated,don't worry about it,as I see that u have lots of irond=s in the fire.
But all I want to do is add an occasional emoticon to my blog posts.Can u help me?....Will begging get me anywhere? ha ha
I jusy LOVE wqhat u do w. you blog...but of course I know I will never get THAT good at it,but san occasional smiley or 2 on my blog would make my day,hun.
Can u give me a few pointers?
What cha' think? Nuttin fancy like just a few pointers.If time is an issuE...THEN IT'S NO BIGGY
i JUST LOVE UR BLOG STYLE! Looove it!
Tanni N Texas
hi chen..the turkey leg cost 6 bucks!
Post a Comment