Monday, February 26, 2007

Munday on a Sunday

Around Town in Munday

Munday Church of Christ

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Munday Elementary School where Todd is now Principal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More Sights around Town

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Letti, you are too cool. I just heard our house was on your blog and then I found our whole town was there also. Come back another time and I will take you to some really cool things that you would love to see. Todd and Sabrina :-)

Jackie said...

I agree with Todd and Sabrina!

You are just waaaaay tooooo cool!!

Love your pictures of Munday. I have posted some of the same subjects on my blog but your photography is a lot more professional than mine!

Come back to Munday soon!