Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas at Walter's

Dec 25th 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Tamara said...

OHH Coolness!
I just love pictures.Just wish I could figure out who-is-who in them dog-gone-it.lol
Great pix!
Glad u had another great Christmas.

Tamara said...

OOPS! Forgot to send hugs for the awesome work you have put into making my blog so snazzy! It's awesome....Oh wait! Am I bragging on my blog? Ohhh I guess so.Unfortunetely I can't take the credit for much of anything cept the weather chic.lol
~hug-hug~